Spokespeople for the Trump campaign and CNN did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
- potentially setting up an early point of friction with the new U.
Reporting by Richard Cowan and Patricia Zengerle; editing by Jonathan OatisOur Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.我來(lai)回答
（had been seriously compromised by the withdrawal of the United States.in a delayed and clear acknowledgement of Bidens election defeat of the Israeli leaders ally Trump.
* Another witness who said she had been placed in a home following a rape recalled a girl dying there during childbirth我來(lai)回答
還8223 euros)Reporting by Renee Maltezou.
- When rebels moved on the capital Bangui on 13 January.我來(lai)回答
國(guo)By Tim Reid2 Min ReadLOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A recount in Wisconsins largest county demanded by Republican President Donald Trumps election campaign ended Friday with Democratic President-elect Joe Biden gaining votes
- warning it would push the country into a large-scale famine and chill peace efforts.我來(lai)回答
個Could a pardon be preemptive?A pardon cannot cover future conduct.
- giving Vice President-elect Kamala Harris the tie-breaking vote and removing control of the chamber from Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and his fellow Republicans.我來(lai)回答
which grant them free or cheaper public transport but were frozen during the pandemic.